KJM Staffing Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal. Our client is a top ranked large global law firm and this role will be based in the Reston, VA office.
This role requires at least 3 to 5 years of Commercial Real Estate experience and a Bachelor's degree with strong academics.
- Analyze title commitments and surveys;
- Perform legal due diligence, including reviewing zoning and environmental reports, property tax records and other documents;
- Forming and qualifying business entities in various states and preparing all associated charters, bylaws and other general corporate forms;
- Manage transaction closings, including timelines and checklists and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the timely completion of all closing items;
- Prepare closing binders of all final transaction documents;
- Review and prepare lease summaries; and
- Conduct factual research