KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager with commercial leasing experience and strong leadership skills for our Philadelphia based Real Estate Development Company client. The incumbent will be responsible for operational and financial management including budget control and maintenance requests. This role offers a high base, incentives and excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
The successful candidate must have 3+ years of Property Management experience.
On-site construction experience is required.
- Marketing; finding tenants by advertising, lead follow-up, and interviews; showing property to prospective tenants.
- Create rental agreements; collecti deposits and rents; enforce terms of rental agreements; field and resolve tenant complaints; oversee eviction proceedings when necessary; Prepere weekly vacancy reports; deposit collected money from rents and deposits into the appropriate accounts; Ensure all contract work kept within budgetary guidelines
- Maintenance of property ensuring good condition of exterior and interior of all buildings; Perform bi-weekly inspections of buildings to gauge condition
- Create budgets and maintain any financial records that must be kept but must be reported to the owner
- Schedule contractors and manage vendors by negotiating contracts and verifying work performed; Hire, schedule and manage vendors for repair and renovation of buildings and units, including: electricians, plumbers, carpenters, roofers, painters, carpet cleaners and installers, HVAC, fire alarm companies, elevator companies
- Conduct property inspections; expedite tenants needs when they call with emergency repairs (plumbing, electricity, water leaks); Enforce rules of occupancy and take action when necessary
- Generate work orders and ensure purchase of all necessary materials
- Hire, schedule and manage all work by maintenance personnel
- Available 24/7 to respond to emergency situations
- Meet with city agencies when needed to inspect buildings
- Continuously update Skyline Property Management Software with tenant information, scanned leases, purchase orders and vendor information
• 3 or more years in property management experience
• Strong computer skills and On-site construction experience is mandatory
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• High level of analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to perform independently, in a changing and multi-tasking environment
• Requires ability to physically inspect property
• Requires ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language