KJM Staffing Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a large real estate company client in the Pittsburgh area. This role to take over leadership of several ongoing projects, as well as new projects for a residential, 400+ luxury apartment unit. We are seeking candidates with at least 15-years of multi-story gut rehab works experience.
- Project management and owner’s representative responsibilities.
- Assemble and manage required teams of consultants and contractors. Negotiate contracts with each team member. Interface with architects, client staff, facility and construction managers, and vendors.
- Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution.
- Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Plan and coordinate project activities at all levels unassisted.
- Formulate and review budgets for projects under supervision.
- Review, process and resolve problems with incoming project invoices for payment.
- Monitor costs and explain variances on an as needed basis, revising budgets where necessary.
- Act as liaison between clients and vendors.
- Coordinate construction activities in both union and non-union facilities.
- Define vendor strategies, evaluate, and make recommendations on the vendor proposals as per specifications from the Company.
- Coordinate purchasing of materials and services according to Company’s purchasing procedures.
- Develop programs, techniques and policies and procedures for efficient and profitable operations.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture or equivalent.
- 10-25 years of experience in project management.
- Knowledge of equipment installation and building utility distribution systems.
- Multi-story gut rehab experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project software