KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Social Medial Specialist. Our client is a top ranked global law firm and this role will be based in the New York office. This role offers a high base, excellent benefits and growth opportunities within a prominent law firm.
The Social Media Specialist will interact with our client’s network to promote the firm and its services to existing and new audiences. The Specialist will be responsible for creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms and managing a high volume of daily posts. This is a highly visible role for a clear and enthusiastic communicator, strong and creative writer, social media strategist, and team player. The Specialist will report directly to the firm’s Director of Communications.
· Generate content and help enhance and implement the firm's social media communications strategy for multiple accounts/handles.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
· Create campaigns around high impact content and events, including paid for opportunities.
· Ensure consistency of the firm’s message platform and integration into all communications vehicles.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
· Monitor social media channels, campaigns and analytics. Conduct competitor analysis.
· Set specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor social engagement.
· Collaborate with other teams including digital marketing, business development and design to maximize campaign impact and ensure brand consistency.
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Train stakeholders on best practice for social media.
· Incorporate SEO strategies in content creation for added visibility / awareness
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field.
· 3+ years of marketing, business development or communications experience in a professional services environment.
· Law firm experience a plus.
· Experience with graphic design and/or video software a plus.