KJM Staffing Solutions is currently conducting a search for an Employment Analyst for our large global law firm client. The Employment Analyst will create multiple types of data and prepare related reports for employment law diagnostic analysis. The incumbent can be based in the DC, Chicago, New York or Atlanta offices.
- Create gender, race, age and compensation based analyses for clients as part of affirmative action plans, diversity efforts, RIFs, and other employment law diagnostics, under the direction of experienced analysts and Manager, using Excel and AAP software;
- Validate data from clients to ensure range and scope is accurate and content is consistent and adequate to support analysis;
- Review and compare Excel files of information on employees and employment actions;
- Assist in the preparation of affirmative action plans, including statistical elements, narratives and exhibits;
- Organize and maintain client data, analyses and correspondence;
- Prepare client correspondence regarding data questions and AAP documentation;
- Work overtime as required; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or a field with quantitative emphasis (required);
- At least 1-2 years of data and statistical analysis experience;
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred);
- Fundamental proficiency with statistical software;
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods and practices; and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Excel.