KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Designer, Visual Design & Digital Marketing with our top ranked global law firm client in the New York office. This role offers a high base, great benefits and excellent upward growth opportunities.
The Designer designs and produces a range of print and digital projects for both external and internal use to support the firm’s brand strategy. The Designer works collaboratively with colleagues in Marketing & Business Development, other business services functions as well as partners and other lawyers across the firm.
- Under the guidance of the Manager, Visual Design & Branding, produce a range of print and digital projects including pitches, brochures, advertisements, invitations, animation, web graphics, video and audio
- Implement and maintain a high standard of design, format and production, while adhering to global brand standards
- Follow creative work through from concept to pre-press and production
- Interact with internal clients; work closely with the marketing and business development team to develop and implement solutions
- Manage project load while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed
- Revise layouts according to internal client specifications while staying on brand. Act as primary client contact for all assigned projects throughout the entire project process, utilizing our digital project management system
- Must have the ability and flexibility to design for all channels: print; web; video; and digital. Assist with website maintenance
- Demonstrate versatility to design in multiple styles ranging from simply sophisticated to cutting-edge visual storytelling. Must stay on top of emerging technologies and trends.
- Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- At least two years of professional graphic design experience; in-house/corporate experience preferred
- Demonstrated capabilities of a hands-on practitioner proven through a diverse body of work using visual design software (Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Ceros) Microsoft Office, Studio Photography, content management systems and research tools (Tableau, Google Analytics). Animation and video production/editing abilities preferred.
- Pre-press/production experience
- Highly organized and dependable; able to handle multiple projects while working quickly and meeting deadlines
- Results-oriented with a strong emphasis on collaboration and a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Ability to be flexible with time to meet client needs and deadlines
- Strong listening skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/ coach to clients and internal team
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in work product and high level client service