KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an Purchasing Manager. Our client is a top ranked global law firm and this role will be based in the Dallas office. This role offers a high base, excellent benefits and growth opportunities within a prominent law firm.
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for overseeing the purchase of all supplies, services and capital goods for the Firm, including seeking and partnering with reliable vendors and suppliers. This position manages the review, compliance and negotiation of all Firm contracts.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
• 5+ years’ purchasing management experience
• Have the capability and interest to lead a Purchasing Department in a large global organization with diverse purchasing needs.
• History of negotiating significant contracts greater than $250,000
• Prior work experience as a purchasing manager with sourcing and vendor management skills.
• Display meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
• Ability to gather and analyze data and work with figures
• Solid judgement along with excellent decision making and negotiation skills
• Perform tasks with high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work with very little direct instruction on every day job tasks.
• Display a high degree of maturity and professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, approaching every interaction with professionalism and reason.
• Ability to instill confidence in partners and Firm leadership.