KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an experienced legal industry Human Resources Manager in our global law firm client's DC office. This role offers a competitive compensation package and excellent growth potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Experience and Academic Requirements:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, with a focus on people and development.
- Advise and assist with firm compensation and benefit programs.
- Provide performance management guidance to lawyers and managers.
- Manage complex employee relation issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations and offer recommendations for disciplinary action, performance improvement plans, and terminations.
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s other business services teams and office managers.
- Assist in firm-related diversity initiatives.
- Remain current on HR-related and legal industry subject matter and advocate for appropriate changes to policies and procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of seven years of human resources experience in law firms, with at least two years of management experience.
- A strong background in employment law, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, and attorney development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).