KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an experienced law firm Human Resources Generalist in our top ranked large law firm client's San Francisco office. This opportunity offers a high base, bonus and excellent growth potential in a major law firm.
- General Support: Advise and support HR Business Partners, managers and employees on general queries relating to HR policies and procedures. Act as an intermediary and escalation point to HR Business Partners where required.
- HR Service Delivery: Have a solid understanding of HR operational processes and manage escalated inquiries with other GO! Team members.
- Reporting and Analytics: Reporting and data analysis, including people metrics scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and ad hoc reporting.
- Performance Evaluation Support: Assist HR Business Partners during the annual performance review cycle. Prepare documents for talent reviews and calibration sessions.
- Compensation: Assist HR Business Partners and the Compensation Team during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed, benchmarking exercises and other year-end task as needed.
- Project Support: Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives by identifying process improvements and shares best practices with broader team.
- Presentations: Can identify different types of formal presentations and knows basic presentation tools and techniques.
- At least 3 years of broad Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in HR, business, communication, psychology, or related field
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Client focused with ability to manage relationships with HR Business Partners, employees, and CTO function.
- Knowledge and understanding of Workday, preferred
- Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities; operate with a sense of urgency and under ambiguous circumstances while maintaining a sense of humor
- Strong ability to think creatively, identify alternatives and navigate in systems and networks to resolve issues
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle highly confidential information
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills along with a strong reporting and analytics background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgment and understanding of federal, state and local employment laws that impact business decisions (CA compliance experience required)
- Ability to actively listen to employees, have empathy, and build relationships