KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportuity for an experienced Senior Manager, KM Transactional Technologies. Our client is a top ranked, major global law firm adn this role can be based from the New York, Boston, Washington DC, San Francisco or Santa Monica offices. This remote role offers a high base and excellent growth potential.
As the Sr. Manager, KM Transactional Technologies, you will join our client's Innovation Department and be a member of one of the legal industry’s leading Knowledge Management groups, known for award-winning and innovative KM systems and approaches. Working closely with attorneys in the firm’s transactional practices, you will draw upon your experience and knowledge of transactional matters to support the use and adoption of KM technologies, including new and emerging legal technologies such as artificial-intelligence enabled contract review and proofreading solutions, document automation, extranets, and transaction management solutions. You will also work closely with members of the firm’s business intelligence and KM teams to support, design and develop existing and new data tools that maximize the firm’s experience and matter data.
- Consult with and advise lawyers, legal staff and clients regarding the most effective use of technology in a transactional matter (e.g. options for closing workflows, automating tasks, the use of AI-enabled technologies).
- Manage the testing, implementation, roll-out, adoption, use and maintenance of transactional practice technologies, including Contract Companion, Kira, Luminance, Contract Express, and new technology platforms as introduced.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies; serving as primary point-of-contact with certain vendors.
- Coordinate with product vendors to manage updates, upgrades and other system changes and enhancements.
- Work with members of the KM Department to ensure that content in KM systems meets the needs of the firm.
- Participate in developing automated document templates and support ongoing implementation, roll-out, updating and use of automated templates in production.
- In collaboration with members of the KM and BI teams, participate in the development of data visualizations using Tableau, Excel and other data visualization programs as necessary.
- Conduct KM onboarding/orientation sessions for new legal personnel in the transactional practices.
- Juris Doctor required; technical or business degree considered with extensive practical experience in legal applications.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a law firm, professional services firm or corporate environment.
- Understanding of typical transactional practice workflows and processes including due diligence review, matter/deal management, and closing process.
- Experience in implementation of various legal technology solutions, including automation tools and AI-enabled contract review tools.
- Passion for knowledge-sharing, efficiency and excellence in your work.