SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our large law firm client's Silicon Valley office (currently remote).
The successful candidate has a Bachelor's degree and at least 3-years of recent recruitment/talent management experience in a large law firm setting.
Campus recruiting experience is required.
This role offers a competitive compensation package, great benefits and excellent growth opportunities.
As the Legal Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for providing analytical to the Talent Acquisition, Legal Department with respect to summer associate, entry-level and lateral associate recruiting for the New York office. The Specialist a “face of the firm” for attorney hires, lateral candidates, and law students in New York, and is called upon to ensure that the recruiting efforts and events run smoothly and efficiently.As the Legal Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for providing analytical to the Talent Acquisition, Legal Department with respect to summer associate, entry-level and lateral associate recruiting for the New York office. The Specialist a “face of the firm” for attorney hires, lateral candidates, and law students in New York, and is called upon to ensure that the recruiting efforts and events run smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, thoughtful, collaborative, and also possess a commitment to ensuring all candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process. If you possess these qualities and are interested in joining a dynamic and collegian team that is committed to diversity and inclusion and delivering excellent client service, you are the ideal candidate.
- On Campus Recruiting: Coordinate the on-campus recruiting process for the Boston office. Plan and execute on-campus and call-back interviews. Evaluate resumes, participate in strategy planning, and provide statistical reporting for weekly hiring committee meetings. Attend hospitality suites and organize materials for on-campus interviewers.
- Summer Program: Manage summer program which includes event planning, work assignment allocation, coordinating work evaluations and processing final reviews. Other responsibilities include assisting with orientation, offers, tracking attendance at events, working with outside vendors, etc.
- Law School Relations: Work with the Law School Relations Manager regarding the on campus recruiting process, effective recruitment methods, candidate-specific issues, sponsorships and other proposals for firm participation at law schools. Act as lead organizer for student groups and Career Services Office-led activities.
- Lateral Associate Recruiting: Assist Manager to devise strategy to proactively build pipeline. Oversees data input and status of recruitment activity in applicant tracking system, manages due diligence process and prepares offer letters. Support and promote diversity initiatives.
- Firmwide Initiatives & Ad Hoc Projects: Along with the Manager, the Specialist works closely with the Training and Professional Development team to support firmwide recruiting, retention, and diversity initiatives. Assist with ad hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- Statistical & Other Reporting Responsibilities: Oversees preparation and compilation of hiring statistics book, and other statistical information throughout the year. Assists with dissemination of information to relevant members of firm leadership. Assist the Manager with updating necessary statistical data needed for surveys and reporting materials to Management, the Hiring Committee, and Human Resources, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience (preferably in a law or professional services firm).
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interface effectively, professionally, courteously and confidently with candidates, partners, search firm professionals and all levels of firm personnel and staff.
- Sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize workload, and work on multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to handle a fast-paced environment, extended hours, travel, and be available to work off-hours when necessary.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office, LawCruit, and the ability to adapt to new software.