KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an HR Systems Specialist with our top ranked, global law firm client. This role is responsible for supporting a wide range of HR Systems, processes, and solutions, particularly as they relate to Workday HCM. There are two primary areas of responsibility. First and foremost, the incumbent will be a lead project resource for new HR Systems implementations. Second, this position will be an escalation point for Production support as well as report development and analytics as needed. Reporting areas include D&I initiatives, marketing pitches, financial analysis, internal presentations, etc. The Specialist, HR Systems will partner with HR users and SMEs, other departments, vendors, and self-service users. THis role offers a competitive compensation package and excellent growth potential in a leading, large law firm.
- Lead HR Systems related projects and new deployments while demonstrating knowledge and experience in Project Management and all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Partner with stakeholders to assess user requirements and appropriately engage with functional leads throughout a project.
- Complete feasibility and fit-gap analyses, prototype solutions, define and complete necessary configuration and setup, lead test cycles, establish a deployment plan, and follow the firm’s Change Management process.
- Provide prompt and effective Production support including issue troubleshooting / resolution, setup updates, and ad-hoc data requests.
- Identify areas of improvement, propose optimal solutions, and update associated configuration including business processes and core setup.
- Document critical project details including status reports, technical specifications, HR Systems team knowledge transfer and setup steps, and training guides.
- Understand security design, update domains, security groups, and roles.
- Build custom reports across different HR product areas and develop integrations of various types.
- Deliver data and reporting results in a clear, user-friendly manner to internal clients such as the D&I team, Marketing, Financial Services, etc.
- Proficient in Workday HCM including Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, and Performance Management as well as Security, Integrations, Custom Reports, Calculated Fields, and Business Processes.
- Project Management: The individual is able to lead a project as the primary HR Systems technical resource and as a Project Manager where applicable.
- Solid understanding of core HR functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience with Workday HCM in an HR Systems role
- Experience with Workday Studio and XSLT preferred
- Experience with viDesktop preferred
- Law firm experience preferred
- Computer proficiency especially in advanced Excel functions and PowerPoint
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.