KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Senior Corporate (M&A) Paralegal in LA. This is a hybrid remote role (2 days in office) with our prestigious and large firm client. A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of transactional experience in M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets is desired. Familiarity with Web based equity tracking system and advanced Excel experience is strongly desired.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the formation, maintenance, and dissolution of corporate entities and prepare related organizational documents
- Coordinate closings and prepare related documents
- Prepare legal opinions and assemble opinion back-up
- Draft and file corporate and securities filings
- Organize corporate records and conduct due diligence reviews
- Prepare stock certificates and maintain capitalization tables and option records
- Research Blue Sky issues and prepare required filings
- Provide training to case assistants and junior paralegals
- Other tasks as assigned or required
This role offers a very generous compensation package as well as a great work environment.