KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition, Legal (laterals). This high-level role offers a high base, excellent growth potential and a fantastic firm culture.
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition will be expected to provide strategic direction to and implement firm, multiple office, and practice area recruitment plans; act as primary hiring contact for lateral associate and summer associate hires for the NY office and act as firm-wide recruitment liaison for designated business units (major practice groups).
Lateral Associate Hiring
• Working with office and business unit leaders on strategic growth initiatives and development of lateral candidate pipelines.
• Actively developing and maintaining relationships with local and national legal search firms.
• Working closely with our DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) team and other internal constituents to promote the active recruitment and retention of diverse candidates to the firm.
• Keeping current with industry updates and changes at competitive firms that could result in potential lateral opportunities.
• Overseeing the entire lateral recruitment process for all local lateral hires, including facilitating lateral attorney integration efforts.
• Maintaining the appropriate metrics to report and measure success as it relates to lateral recruitment.
• Managing and developing the local Talent Acquisition team.
• Managing local recruitment budget.
Law School Hiring & Summer Associate Program
• Overseeing the planning and execution of on-campus recruitment efforts, including: scheduling, identification of interview teams, active management of offer follow-up effort, communications with recruits, and planning of social activities.
• Overseeing the planning and execution of the summer associate program.
• In conjunction with other members of the Talent Acquisition Team, plan, implement and drive efforts to increase and improve firm visibility and profile at targeted schools.