Our client is a title insurance agent and settlement services provider. They are seeking a qualified Title Processor/Reviewer for their suburban Philadelphia office (Bucks/Montco).
· Act as a liaison between Company/borrower/loan officers.
· Review search materials for vesting, requirements, and exceptions to be satisfied at the table.
· Work with outsource partners to prepare and QC title commitments to be delivered to customers
· Make authorized minor changes to commitments (loan amount change, lender name)
· Prepare CPL
· Verify correct underwriter and verify correct wiring instructions are published in file
· Prepare Conditional CTC form and deliver all title materials to the client (Commitment/CPL/Wire/Tax Cert)
· 3-5 years experience with Pennsylvania Title
· Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
· Detail oriented
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook