KJM Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a top notch Network Engineer for our large law firm client. In this role you will be responsible to design system configurations; direct system installations; define, document, and enforce system standards. You will provide day-to-day support, proactive maintenance, and perform independent complex system troubleshooting. You will monitor communications performance using diagnostic equipment, visual checking, and status indicator methods to locate problems. You will implement network security devices and applications as required in support of internal security initiatives. This role offers a high base salary and excellent benefits and growth opportunity.
- 7+ years' of experience designing, configuring and implementing enterprise-class Cisco networks, supporting COS, QOS, Data, Video and Voice services.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, and ASA firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of data/voice circuit provisioning and troubleshooting T3/E3, T1/E1, ISND PRI as well as Ethernet EVPL and MPLS services.
- Experience managing Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Understanding of enterprise architectures, routing, transport protocols - WAN & LAN. The ability to implement and support network monitoring systems.
- Present CCNA certification required, CCNP desired