KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance (CPA a plus) for one of our top clients in Philadelphia. This role offers a competitive compensation package, great culture/benefits and excellent growth potential.
- Actively participate in the financial month close and budgeting process
- Total Ownership of Advertising/Marketing and Distribution Centers Accounting & Reporting
- Ownership & maintenance of general ledger
- Extensive P&L & Balance Sheet variance analysis and reporting
- Month close reporting packages
- Product line and customer profitability analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management
- Maintenance and improving upon existing dashboards
- Assistance with internal control initiatives, policies & procedures
- Assistance with annual budget and year-end external audit
- Ad hoc projects (reporting, analysis, etc.)
- At least 5-years of non public accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing and or distribution environment.
- Proven success leading, planning and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Working knowledge of MS Access and Lawson ++