KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal with a highly prestigious and large global law firm. Bachelor’s Degree and large firm experience is a must for this role.
- Assists in organizing and maintaining the transaction documents throughout the course of a deal.
- Arranges for UCC filings and lien searches.
- Review title and survey.
- Review borrower and related party organizational documents
- Review other loan closing documents
- Revises documents at attorney’s direction, proofreads, copies and notarizes documents.
- Sets up checklists of documents needed for the closing of the transaction, ensuring that an appropriate number of sets of documents are available.
- Organizes documents into folders so that their execution runs smoothly.
- Collects executed documents from opposing counsel, the client, and the responsible attorney.
- Prepares index of transaction documents from closing documentation and organizes executed documents into a closing binder.
- Distributes closing binder to client, responsible attorney and the Records Services department for internal filing.
- Forms and qualifies various types of business entities and maintains organizational documents relating to those entities.
- Handles publication requirements.
- Orders certified copies of documents relating to business entities.