KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for a Global Director, Partner Lateral Recruiting & Integration Design with our client, a top ranked global law firm. This role will execute global strategy for future growth through lateral partner recruitment, implement and execute systems for firm-wide partner recruiting over the entire recruiting life cycle, and coordinate these efforts on a day to day basis. This role offers a competitive base, bonus and a great firm culture. This role can be based in the New York, Philadelphia or Washington, DC office.
- In close collaboration with the highest levels of firm leadership - major Practice Groups and key geography leaders, define and execute recruitment strategy, utilizing best in class intelligence and market research.
- Analyze trends and overall firm performance as it relates to partner level hires, target groups and firm acquisitions, and integration of new partners.
- Collaborate with Talent and Marketing to elevate brand and ensure that we are going to market with a consistent brand.
- Partner with the PR and communications teams to develop marketing and media profile raising campaigns, and internal messaging, to identify key candidates and promote new partner hires.
- Strategically recruit diverse talent and lead efforts to comply with the Mansfield Rule.
- Cultivate relationships and partnership approach with preferred search firms as well as members of the business community and serve as primary contact for search firms throughout the hiring process.
- Negotiate and draft search agreements.
- Draft candidate documentation and offer letters.
- Oversee efforts to improve candidate experiences, manage interviews, and improve both evaluations and Polcom presentations.
- Determine competitive compensation packages directly with Practice Group Leaders and COO.
- Develop and implement onboarding and integration strategy for each lateral, regularly assess progress, address issues and concerns and augment the approach as necessary.
- Design and develop metrics to measure lateral success.
- Complete special projects as needed for efficient functioning of lateral partner recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant professional experience, including leadership or management experience required.
- Law firm experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, charismatic, and high energy level.
- Team player, leader, and good collaborator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Communicate effectively with practice group heads, team members, lawyers, search firms and others.
- Ability to work with vendors and get best prices.
- Ability to travel globally on an extensive basis.