View all jobs
Programmer/Administrator ($70K)Philadelphia, PA
Duties & Responsibilities:
CaseAware Key Responsibilities:
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle, track, retrieve, report and control data.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and logic.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Confer with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Consult with management and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Elevate problems to the supervisor in a timely manner. Other duties as assigned
- Setup and General maintenance of user accounts, site and groups, security, group restrictions, flex fields, UDF’s.
- Setup lists for different functions such as: Case hold reasons, Document Categories, Job Titles, Departments, etc.
- Work on timeline case sequences, supplemental steps, activities/tasks, auto-supplementals, checklists, and step postponements.
- Work on CaseAware Values used for document text, charge amounts, step conditions, etc.
- Set up finance charge types, charge amounts, and triggers. Maintain changing rates and schedules.
- Assist with new integration implementation and maintaining existing one. Help monitor compliance and assist with site reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a law firm or mortgage services industry is very helpful.
- Demonstrated experience with open office and mysql data base.
- Must be able to work independently and comfortably in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining constant focus on excellent delivery.
- Possess a sense of urgency and problem solving abilities
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to maintain positive internal working relationships with office staff.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills; Word, Excel and Outlook as well as general understanding of software systems to access and utilize client systems.