KJM Staffing Solutions has a great opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Solutions Senior Analyst. Our client is a top ranked global law firm and this role will be based in the New York office (Midtown). This role offers a competitive base (plus bonus, overtime pay and profit sharing), excellent benefits and growth opportunities within a prestigious and large law firm. A Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a law firm or financial services firm is required.
The Client Value Team (“CVT”) helps the firm improve overall profit margins and increase client value through delivery of information, tools, project management, process improvement and other methods. Its goal is to increase value to the Firm's clients by providing lawyers with simple access to information, experience, and data, enabling lawyers to work more efficiently, and ensuring quality and consistency of work product. The Knowledge Solutions Analyst uses their background and expertise to advance these goals.
We are seeking an individual who will assist in the advancement of the data, systems, project management, customer facing communications and legal technology throughout the firm within the Global Knowledge and Research team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Knowledge & Client Solutions and working in close collaboration with the entire (“CVT”), the Knowledge Solutions Analyst will provide work product that advances the organization’s mandate.
- Provide global support of knowledge products such as enterprise search, experience management and client collaboration platforms, as well as new practice technology including document automation, workflow and matter management, analytics and other AI and machine learning solutions.
- Work with CVT and GTS teams to communicate and market department efforts and product offerings internally at the firm, both in-person and on the firm intranet.
- Support onboarding efforts of new attorneys and staff and/or transfers with regard to knowledge and legal tech products and department resources.
- Assist with global firm education efforts, promoting and encouraging participation in the implementation and use of the Firm’s new technology.
- Work with lawyers, practice groups and other key stakeholders to understand their critical knowledge and data requirements and be able to provide appropriate solutions.
- Act as an ambassador for the team as well as a champion for process improvement at the firm.
- Conduct classroom, hands on, one-on-one and synchronous remote technology training sessions.
- Promote effective work practices.
- Develop, encourage and support knowledge sharing behavior across groups and teams.
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Assist in wider Client Value team projects.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- At least 2-years of experience in a professional service environment.
- Experience with technology, knowledge and/or process improvement projects involving large teams and/or within the legal or professional services environment.
- Desire to take a fresh look at existing processes and identify ways in which they can be improved. Prioritize workload and handle pressure, interruptions and multiple concurrent projects.
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Experience working with people of varying levels of seniority and technical expertise.
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple global stakeholders quickly.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to issues.
- Proactive attitude to problem solving and a logical thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; resilient and calm under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dedicated to continuous learning and skill-building, seeking out opportunities to develop your own new skills and to mentor team members in their professional growth.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-time zone environment.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours as needed.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and possibly on occasion internationally as needed.
- Proficiency with applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint.